SHARJAH - Investigations are on into the death of a 28-year-old Indian civil engineer, Kashif Mohammed Ibrahim, on Friday at Sharjah’s Al Qasimi Hospital.brahim was admitted to the hospital on Thursday after he suffered from recurrent nausea and vomitting, which was apparently caused by the pesticides sprayed in his home earlier that day.
According to one of his relatives, Sharif, Ibrahim’s family went out to visit a friend after the pesticide company workers sprayed the house. Incidentally, Ibrahim came home early from work that day and went to sleep. After an hour, he woke up and started vomitting.
When his parents returned home and saw his condition, they rushed him to the hospital. He was kept in the ICU. He later died on Friday. Sharjah Police officer told Khaleej Times that no action could be taken until the autopsy report identified the cause of death.